Upgrading to LED is now as
easy as changing a light bulb.
With the Helen Lamp by Lunera, there’s no reason to stick with 4-pin CFL lighting.
Bring the brilliance of natural light to your spaces today!
Plug and Play
Switch the lamp, not the socket! The Helen Lamp fits standard 4-pin G24-series 26W, 32W, or 42W CFL socket and is powered by the existing fixture’s ballast. You can upgrade to LED by simply changing the lamp. No downtime, no electricians, no problem.
Long life=big savings
The 13W Helen Lamp has 5 times the lifespan and cuts energy usage by more than 50% compared to 26W CFLs in 6″ or 8″ downlights. So the Helen Lamp pays for itself in as little as 12 months, and keeps saving money for years to come.
They tuck away quietly in recessed fixtures, but surprise everyone with beautiful natural light and huge savings. Two distinctive designs are optimized for Horizontal mount or Vertical mount sockets.
Sizing up Helen
The Helen Lamp is a new class of LED lamp with beautiful light, amazing energy savings, and long life. 900 lumens, 13 watts, 84 CRI, and 50,000 hr lifetime. We think those are pretty glamorous stats, don’t you?
|Drop in LED Replacement Lamp for 4 Pin CFL|
|Utilizes Lunera truLITE™ Color Performance|
|Delivered Lumens||900 Lumens|
|CCT||2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K|
|Input Voltage||Driven by CFL Constant Current Ballast|
|Compatibility||Recessed non-lensed and non-dimming downlight with G24q/GX24q series 4 pin CFL socket|
- The Helen Lamp replaces CFL 4-pin 26W, 32W, and 42W lamps in existing and new downlight applications that use electronic ballasts.
- The Helen Lamp is a 13W lamp, providing a minimum of 50% energy savings over traditional 26W, 32W, and 42W CFLs.
- The Helen Lamp delivers 900 lumens, equivalent to the delivered lumens of a traditional 26W CFL.
- Since full spectrum LED light is generally more pleasing and effective in the space over traditional fluorescent sources, the Helen Lamp effectively replaces 32W CFLs and may be appropriate in 42W applications as well.
- The Helen Lamp may be INCOMPATIBLE with some Sylvania, Iota, and older ballast models.
- The Helen Lamp is INCOMPATIBLE in dimming fixtures, lensed downlight applications, or decorative lighting like sconces.
Please see the Helen Lamp Installation Guide for more detailed application, installation, and incompatibility instructions.